Power, Propulsion, and Advanced Technology Solutions
Baker Engineering, LLC is a lower 48, Native American owned SBA 8(a) Certified program participant and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Waséyabek Development Company. Baker Engineering specializes in:
- Military and Commercial Research and Development
- Combustion Engine and Powertrain Design, Development, Testing, and Production
- Full In-house Prototype Manufacturing and Testing Services
- Multiple-Engine and Chassis dynamometers from 5Hp to 2500 Hp
- Small Individual Parts to Large Dynamic Components and Assemblies
- Vehicle sub-systems Development and Integration
To build on a legacy of customer-focused innovation and the strength of our research and development to create durable, high performing solutions for our federal and aerospace partners by empowering our people, enriching the lives of our stakeholders, and maintaining the way of life for the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi Indians.
NAICS CODES: 541715, 332710, 332721, 333618, 336412
DUNS NUMBER: 941348278
CAGE CODE: 1BZK9
CMMC Level 3 Compliant
NIST 800-171 Compliant
Native American Enterprise Owned Advantage
At Baker Engineering, our in-house team of engineers, lab technicians, project managers, machinists, and contract administrators bring an impeccable history of performance serving our warfighters within the Department of Defense. Our previous work with the Army, Air Force, and Navy speaks very strongly as we have successfully completed over 90 Department of Defense-related contracts. Baker Engineering can handle your idea from concept to full-production, and can now receive sole-source awards of up to $100 Million without justification.